OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND EXPECTATIONS TOGETHER
PLEASE NOTE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WHO IS UNWILLING TO WEAR A MASK AND/OR WHO MAY BE SHOWING SIGNS OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS. EVEN IF IT IS ALLERGIES, WE WILL NOT CONTINUE THE SERVICE IF THERE IS COUGHING OR SNEEZING. WE WILL END THE SPA SERVICE AND ASK YOU TO POSTPONE UNTIL YOU NO LONGER ARE HAVING THE SYMPTOMS. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS HOW WE ALL STAY SAFE INCLUDING OUR TEAM MEMBERS. WE UNDERSTAND THIS MAY BE INCONVENIENT OR DISAPPOINTING, HOWEVER, IT IS NOT SOMETHING WE CAN WAIVER ON.
- Masks: Masks must be worn at all times in the spa for ALL. During the massage when face down, you may remove the mask only during this portion of the massage. No exceptions. During a facial, the mask will be worn during times when not directly working on the face.
- Deep Cleaning and Specialty Electrostatic Spray: we will be continuing the thorough cleaning of our spas, but we have also hired a professional company for a deep cleaning that includes the newest Electrostatic spray technology that can wrap around all surfaces with EP approved disinfectants to further our commitment to sanitation and safety.
- Symptom Check during reservations: a symptom check has been added to the reservation process and part of our liability waiver that must be signed at each visit. Before booking an appointment, you must indicate if you or anyone in your household has experienced fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or unusual aches + pains. If the answer is yes, you will be asked to reschedule in 14 days. We do require a cc to hold your reservation. We also require a minimum of 4 hour cancellation notice in order to avoid being charged in full for your missed spa services.
- EPA-Approved Disinfectants: clean-up time between services has been extended to 15 minutes to ensure proper sanitation. This includes laundering of all guest linens between services as always, sanitation of the spa and treatment rooms between guests and medical-grade hand sanitizer available throughout the spa
- PPE: All staff and providers will be required to wear PPE while in the spa. This includes masks, gloves, and face shields where necessary.
- Hand Washing: team members will follow CDC guidelines by hand washing and sanitizing before and after all services
- Temperature and Symptom Check for all staff and customers on property: all of our staff and providers, including customers will have their temperature and symptom check before entering the spa. If at any time any of our team members or customers answer yes to the symptom questions or register 100.4 or higher they will be asked to leave the premises and will need to be symptom and fever-free with a doctor’s note to be able to return to the spa.
- Temporary Menu: our menu will still include our most popular services, however, we will not be performing the facelift, or touching the face during any massage or soaks/scrub services. Facials will be performed with a face shield by the provider and a mask. We also will not have our sauna, showers, or lockers available during this time due to the government guidelines and recommendations. We will keep everyone posted when this will be removed and accessible in the near future.
- Temporary Operating Hours: We will be open the following hours: SILVERLAKE: Open daily 11 am- 7 pm | SANTA MONICA: Thursdays-Mondays 11 am-7 pm. Closed Tuesday/Wednesdays. We will be regulating the needs of the business and customer demand and will resume regular business hours once we feel comfortable that the demand is there for those hours.
- Social Distancing: please be prepared to wait in the courtyard in Silverlake before your appointment and outside in Santa Monica. If there is a guest at the front desk, our front desk will come and get you after they have stepped away. We want to respect the 6 ft. requirement and will do our very best to make sure everyone is respecting this request. In order to achieve optimal safety in the spa, we will be suspending the spa lounge waiting before or after treatments and the snack service for the time being however will offer everyone a water bottle of fresh spring water after your service upon checkout.
- Robes and Thai Clothing: we will be suspending our robes and Thai clothing for the time being in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the Massage Board and the Governor. We ask that you come in comfortable fitness, or loose clothing if you receive a Thai massage. We will also have the Thai outfit available for purchase for $15 Thai pants and $8 for the Thai shirt that you may change into in the bathroom and bring at your next visits.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ADHERING TO THESE NEW REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES THAT WE ALL ARE AFFECTED BY. IT DEFINITELY IS NEW TO US AND YOU, SO IT WILL TAKE A MOMENT TO GET USED TO.
The Raven Spa Team