OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND EXPECTATIONS TOGETHER
- Masks: *MASK MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES- LA County has reinstated the mask mandate as of July 18, 2021, until further notice due to the rising cases of infections in the county. All guests are required to wear a mask upon entering the spa and for the duration of their time in the spa. During a facial, when appropriate the mask will be removed. During the massage, while face down the mask may be removed and then immediately put back on once laying on your back. All therapists and staff are required to wear a mask at all times as well as required by the governing California board of Massage Therapy and Body Workers and OSHA. Massage Therapy is categorized as healthcare and is governed as such. We will continue to comply with the guidelines and ordinances by the CDC and OSHA.
- Deep Cleaning: we will be continuing the thorough cleaning of our spas, but we have also hired a professional company for a deep cleaning that includes EPA-approved disinfectants to further our commitment to sanitation and safety.
- Symptom Check during reservations: a symptom check has been added to the reservation process and part of our liability waiver that must be signed at each visit. Before booking an appointment, you must indicate if you or anyone in your household has experienced fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or unusual aches + pains. If the answer is yes, you will be asked to reschedule in 14 days. We do require a cc to hold your reservation. We also require a minimum of 24-hour cancellation notice in order to avoid being charged in full for your missed spa services.
- PPE: All staff and providers will be required to wear PPE while in the spa. This includes masks, gloves, and face shields where necessary.
- Hand Washing: team members will follow CDC guidelines by hand washing and sanitizing before and after all services
- Temperature and Symptom Check for all staff: all of our staff and providers will have their temperature and symptoms check before entering the spa. If at any time any of our team members answer yes to the symptom questions or register 100.4 or higher they will be asked to leave the premises and will need to be symptom and fever-free with a doctor’s note to be able to return to the spa.
- Social Distancing: We want to respect the 6 ft. requirement and will do our very best to make sure everyone is respecting this request. In order to achieve optimal safety in the spa, we will be suspending the spa lounge waiting before or after treatments and the snack service for the time being however will offer everyone a cup of green tea after your service upon checkout.
The Raven Spa Team